AW: Replacement for 2000i

Zoran.

You might want to take a look at Wealth-Lab Developer 2. You find more
information on the web site here: http://www.wealth-lab.com
Just to give you a quick run down on what it can do:

1. Same back testing capabilities as TS on individual stocks/futures
forex

2. Apply all back testing on a portfolio of symbols and use REAL money
management rules on the portfolio level (better then the RINA add on)

3. Optimize a whole portfolio at once and apply the optimized value to
all the symbols with a single mouse click.

4. Automated trading execution thru a third party solution provider and
Interactive Brokers (and soon integrated in WLD3)

There is so much more...

One thing I am particular proud of is our community. We have over 8000
members on the US site and as far as I can see the most active trading
system discussion board. Also our community members share some of their
work which has lead to over 500 systems being published so far. Some of
them have NEVER been seen on any other software (like walk forward
optimization).

WLD2 is constantly updated (new features) with new builds and is still
supported.

And before even any one likes to think of it, I do NOT know Zoran.

Over to you Pierre :)

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.de