AW: Active Trader Article -- Polychromatic Momentum System

Ray.
If you have a Ph. D. in Math and published a few articles, then Mr Meyer
might even communicate with you direct. And since he developed the
system and published some results he should be nice enough to share the
code (not that I think it is worth anything or not) with you.

So I hope it is not too obvious that I had a little argument with the
Professor. :)

But remember, further research needs to be done...

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.de
http://www.wealth-lab.com