RE: Replacement for 2000i

I usually do not use the performance summary a lot during development and global
testing.
Best is to close it and open again.

As replacement, I add a dummy signal ( see below)  that will display the main
performance summary results to the chart, avoiding to use the  full performance
summary window that takes a lot of time with the Rina calculations added since
2000i.
When I find something of interest, then after I open the real perforance summary
application...
Of course, when recompiling the EL code, the mini performance  summary is
updated.

var:tmp(".");
if currentbar=1 then value99=Text_New(d,t,c,tmp);

if lastbaronchart2 then begin

if MaxIDDrawDown <>0 then value0=-100*netprofit/MaxIDDrawDown;

tmp="[Net= "+NumtoStr(netprofit,2)
		+"] [MaxDD= "+NumtoStr(MaxIDDrawDown,2)
		+"] [ROA= "+NumtoStr(value0,2)
		+"] [#Tr= "+NumtoStr(TotalTrades,0)
		+"] [mTr= "+NumtoStr(netprofit/Totaltrades,3)
		+"]";

	if netprofit>0 then value98=11 else value98=6;
	Text_SetString(value99, tmp);
	Text_SetLocation(value99, d, t, lowest(l,20));
	Text_SetStyle(value99,1,0);
	Text_SetColor(value99,value98);
end;

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
Tradestation 2000i, TradeStation 6 sales and support
Safir-X, neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm
Next issue: November 2002