Re: Why I won't trade today: Murder of children

Hello Philip,

  My words seem so inadequate. I live in Australia, where we have just
  had our first taste of this horror (Bali). To live with this so
  closely every day is very difficult for me to understand.

  What I find far more difficult to understand is how people can hate
  other people so violently that they want to kill them just for their
  nationality or beliefs.

  The swine behind the Bali bombing said they wanted to kill as many
  Americans as possible - so stupid that words totally fail me.

  Are Israeli people being killed because they too believe in freedom?

  My prayers go out to you in this time of tragedy.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx