Why I won't trade today: Murder of children

I will apologize beforehand for this post, but not too profusely. I live in
Israel. I live here, study here, and trade from here. This morning I woke
up to the news that five Israelis we killed in yet another terror attack.
You know, unfortunately, living here and hearing this kind of news almost
day after day, tends to desensitize you somewhat. Most of us here, when we
hear of an attack, tend to get angry, or sad, and five or ten minutes later
give a sigh and go back to whatever we were doing beforehand. Life must go
on, right?
But this time was different. You see, what CNN didn't bother mentioning
(out of lack of public interest, no doubt) was that one of the victims'
names was Revital, aged 34. Revital was killed by the assassin who broke
into her house as she was trying to bodily protect her two children, Noam
and Matan, while they were lying in their beds. The terrorist then killed
them, too. Lying in their beds. They were 4 and 5 years old.
  Its 11 AM here now, and I haven't been able to do anything yet. I haven't
eaten breakfast. I haven't looked at any markets. I can only sit and stare
into the air. I too have children of those ages. And I wonder was Revital
was going through while it was happening. I wonder what the little
children, Noam and Matan, went through while it was happening. And I wonder
what Avi, who lost his wife and his two little children, is now going through.
In case anyone was wondering, the kibbutz where Revital, Noam, Matan, and
two others were killed, is known for vigorous advocacy of reconciliation
with its Arab neighbors, and support for a peace agreement including an
Israeli withdrawal from the West Bank.
I'm sorry if I put a dent into anyone's day with this post. I too, have
never before written an email while I was crying...

Philip