Larry Williams interview in Active Trader

Anybody read the interview of LW in Active Trader -- latest issue ?

I've never seen Larry admit before in all his books, etc. what he said now that he uses Advance Decline as a major part of his analysis to trader the S&P futures. Did he just awake to this ?

Also, his reliance on COT (a chart is provided in the article) as a "fundamental" --- apparently he chooses to go with the direction of the commercial traders who are usually right --- however, my studying of an S&P COT chart for last 4 to 6 months shows commercials were pretty wrong this time around.

Also on fundamentals, he states that overall a rallying bond market foretells (supports ?) a bullish S&P futures market and that rallying gold market is bearish on S&P.

I have not seen that relationship with the bonds to S&P and I'm curious what time frame he's commenting on because I often see rallying bond market indicating fear or bad news, which next results in S&P futures (and equities) turning bearish.

Mike