Re: Larry Williams interview in Active Trader

> I've never seen Larry admit before in all his books, etc. what he
> said now that he uses Advance Decline as a major part of his analysis
> to trader the S&P futures. Did he just awake to this ?

I'd say so, judging by his comments on
http://www.ctiming.com/MillionInfo.asp:

"And now I have an entirely new way of day trading the S&P 500 or
E-Mini's. ... What I like most about this system is that it does
not look at price to get us in... it looks at the flow of volume
as expressed my advancing and declining stocks to trigger
signals."

Gary