Re: Security update -- Microsoft worried about Opera web browser

> Whats the recommendation for a Mail client?

Anything except Microsoft unless you like being a target for every
prepubescent virus writer in the world. :-)

Seriously though, I use Netscape 4.7 (I like it better than 6) with java
and scripting disabled to make it relatively immune to viruses. TheBat
is a close second for me. It's more powerful than Netscape for multiple
mail accounts but there are a couple of small quirks with the interface
that make me prefer Netscape for a single account. If you like a
multiple window interface (I don't), Pegasus and Eudora are good.

--
  Dennis