Re: Security update -- Microsoft worried about Opera web browser

I've used Netscape Communicator for seven years.
Zero lost mail / trashed system in seven years.
Zero VB based viruses.  (Actually, zero viruses, period.)

I've used Lotus Notes and MS Outlook at work.
Nothing but a hassle.
None-stop crashes.
MS Outlook rolls out the welcome mat for all viruses.
(This is a big bonus if you are at work.
You can blame the virus for lost time / lost instructions from
the boss :-)

My favorite, if you are a techie, is Rmail, from GNU (Free
Software Foundation).
Part of Emacs.  Free.
Blinding fast.
Supports advanced searching, regular expressions, recursive edit,
kill lists,
including COMPLETE PROGRAMMABILITY, key mappings, auto
processing, etc. and
stuff that other mailer do not even dream of.
Completely robust.
Runs on about 20 operating systems.

Eudora has an excellent reputation.
User friendly.