Re: Trading Recipes VS Behold Position Sizing

Darryl Tremelling wrote:

> A thorough analysis of the way Trading Recipes and Behold! each handle
> money management (position sizing) calculations has been completed. The
> analysis and the results are detailed in a document that can be retrieved
> from http://www.geocities.com/systemdevel/ (left side, first entry under
> 'Documents and Links'). The document describes a simple test that can be
> completed by any user of either product to verify the conclusions.
>
> In short, the document clearly describes erroneous position sizing
> calculations performed by Behold!, that are performed correctly by Trading
> Recipes.

Darryl,

Thank you for sharing your analysis.

It was in fact EXACTLY what I had asked for, several months ago, in a
thread with some fellow list member who was suggesting Behold as an
alternative to Trading Recipes for portfolio trading (see archived
messages at
http://www.purebytes.com/archives/omega/2001/msg07792.html )

If only people would try to get their facts straight before posting ...

Regards, MT