Trading Recipes VS Behold Position Sizing

A thorough analysis of the way Trading Recipes and Behold! each handle
money management (position sizing) calculations has been completed. The
analysis and the results are detailed in a document that can be retrieved
from http://www.geocities.com/systemdevel/ (left side, first entry under
'Documents and Links'). The document describes a simple test that can be
completed by any user of either product to verify the conclusions.

In short, the document clearly describes erroneous position sizing
calculations performed by Behold!, that are performed correctly by Trading
Recipes.

The contents of the downloadable zip file at the above web site have been
changed since the original posting.  Instead of being a Word2000 document
with embedded attachments, the document is now in PDF format, and the
previously embedded attachments are now included in a separate companion
zip file.

I have no financial interest in the sale of either product. I hope members
of this forum find this analysis useful.

Sincerely,
Darryl