Keeping a TS4 Chart "Always on Top" --- WinTop?

Dear Group,

WinTop is a little program that allows you to keep a selected window
"always on top" of other windows on one's monitor screen.

I use several charts while running TS4, and I'd like to keep one of them
"always on top" of the others.  My problem is that WinTop only sees the
single TS4 window (consisting of my several charts) and does not allow
me to choose among the several charts of the single TS4 window.  Do any
of you know of a way to keep a single chart in a TS4 window "always on
top?"

Sincerely,

Richard