Re: starting over?

just for a "laugh" I deleted WRKArea.wrk.  When I re-started TS6 I got
about 100 message boxes (1 for each graph): I/O error  A token file is
missing.  Please do verify all.  Each graph contained only the price data.

Of course I backed up my folder, so as soon as I've pressed OK 100 times
I can restore it...

I Smith