From: Mike Eggleston [mailto:mikee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2001 6:45 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: starting over?

I have a lot of my system working with *lots* of discarded stuff.
I'd like to export everything from TS6, then export again everything I
think I'm using. Then I want to remove all functions/indicators/etc
from TS6 and have new copies pulled from tradestation. Then I will
import the second export, those things I think I'm really using.

The question though is will TS6 reload from tradestation.com, or
once I have modified something I am stuck with the modification until
I remove the application and re-install?

Mike