Re: starting over?

I don't have TS6 but in TS4 it is referred to as transferring files.

You should be routinely transferring your
indicators and functions to a backup directory.
When you are transferring files if there is already a file of the same
name you should get asked, Do you wish to overwrite the indicator.
My rule is to overwrite when transferring out of TS and not to
overwrite when transferring back in from my backup.

I learned my backup lesson the first year I started out using SC4.
Normally I would get the warning Unable to save, File has exceeded
the max size limit, then one day without warning SC dumped about half of my
indicators, it was about 500 hours of indicator writing down the drain.
I don't push the size limit like I used to, and it hasn't happened
again since I have a backup.

NS