Re: HELP... Running out of time.

Hi Gary,

Gee, I must have missed not getting a Christmas
present this year :-)...

I am really happy with my dual CPU setup.  In my mind
it allows TS4 to do it's own thing while not being
bothered with the administrative stuff.  I've been
running it for about 2 years and the CPU's are 500 MHz
PIII's on an Intel L440GX+ server motherboard.  I'm
running ECC ram which was expensive then but cheap
now.

The CPU runs at an indicated 51% to 53% just because
TS4 is using 100% of one of the CPU's.  As you are
aware, I collect all stocks and indexes that come down
the BMI line and I really don't think I miss many
ticks.

I have to tell you that I would never purchase
*anything* from Fry's unless I couldn't get it
anywhere else.  They gave me so much trouble once that
they called security on me - and I'm very mild
mannered <g>.

I replace my PC's every 5 years (3 years to go) so I
don't have much info on what the best things currently
available are.

I'm running NT4 and have never had a problem and I
assume that W2000 would be the same.

Have a good weekend!!

~Bob