RE: TS6 'waiting for data' problems?

Mike I've experienced this several times. WAN analysis leaves me at an
initial conclusion that data isn't making it out of the router(s) that's
plugged into the switch(es) to which TS' server(s) are connected. Implicit
in this "discovery" is that real-time data essentially becomes bursty data
and the usual latency issue arises in terms of reliability of signals.

I spent a lot of time on this kind of problem some years ago when
interfacing data feeds from Liberty and Reuters to TS. In that environment
point to point T1s are used and the "latency problem" still exists, although
to a very minor degree. It's difficult to imagine how TS can overcome what
you experienced given their paradigm of the delivery of "real-time" data.