Re: New Laptop Wish List

I use the desktop replacement from Dell called the Inspiron 8100, with 15"
Ultra XGA screen (resolution 1600 x 1200), Pentium III 1.2Ghz-M, 512 MB
SDRAM, 64 MB 4X ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 video card, 48 GB hard drive, and
Windows XP.

I'm using Tradestation 6, as I'm trading through their futures brokerage.

It's great.  You can trade from anywhere at anytime...all that you need is an
internet connection.  No more need to be tied to your satellite dish or
Signal box, or BMI box, etc.  The only drag is that the real time data seems
to be a little slower than what I've been used to using Futuresource with a
satellite dish, even though I'm connected with high speed broadband.