Bob I picking your Brians

Bob,

I have just designed a program in vb6.0 that gets the best 20 or 40 stocks for
a day under my pre set conditions. I do this with no data costs. As I get Data
from yahoo via ECN realtime data quote.

Now that I have taken 500 stocks down to 20 to 40 , I need to do get this 40
down to 10. To do this I need to use intra data 5 min (say delayed).

What is your knowledge of excellent intra day scanners of stocks under
techincal indicators. I have Ts2000i. If no knowledge of software what about
cheap delayed data to ASCCII format ?

Any ideas would be great ?

Ian

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!