Plotting indicator from the second day loaded in the chart

Hi,
With four days of 1 minute bars loaded how do I get this indicator
to start plotting on the second day, so that the plot is of the second,
third, and fourth days, and does not include the first day in any way?

I tried this:

if closeD(1)>0 then begin
plot1(cum(upticks - downticks),"cum tick net");
end

which at least visually starts the plot from the second day, but the plot
does not start at zero - it includes the cumulated data from the first day.
i.e with  4 days of data from 12/12 to 12/17 it includes data from the 12th,
but I need the cumulating to start from the 13th

Thanks,

Vitas