RE: Sirtrade Intl.'s free TRADING SYSTEMS Newsletter

This could be possible, but I was not yet informed.
I have been silent on this list fo several reasons:

First, I swichtched my ADSL provider, so I was only able to receive from the old
addrees, what was enough for me.
I'm currently moving to a larger floor, meaning that I have had a lot of work
not related to trading system building, but more with floor building ( survey
and design).

Second, there was a lot of work to polish the new professional Safir-Xp
expensive version.

Third, I may confess that since the 11th of september, I have spent more time to
watch the TV news and try to understand how this could have been possible.
I came to the conclusion that I will buy the 200 gallons recifal aquarium that I
planned to install, and remove the TV.
Fishs and corals are not very kind between themselves if you dont care, but this
has nothing to do with these recent horror stories, the only progress being made
by human beings seeming to endless increase their silly so called political
problems.
At least, with fishes, I will be able to solve their cultural problems, and if I
do not succeed, there are somme good french cooking recipes that will apply.

> He sent me the quoted email yesterday, so I would assume he is still very
> much with us on this temporal plane. My remark was intended to point out to
> those interested that although he is departed from the Omega List, perhaps
> due to embarrassment over his blind allegiance to Omega, nevertheless he
> continues to hype his fussie logic by other means. Many of us on the list
> miss his unique wit.

Sorry, I'm back!
What does mean blind allegiance ? This software overall worked for 10 years and
we are ALL still here...

 Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm