RE: Sirtrade Intl.'s free TRADING SYSTEMS Newsletter

The only reason is that you were at several place in my address book.
I only sent this to people that had replied to a message from me or the reverse
in the past.
This has nothing to do with bulk email spam.
Now, I can devise one if you want,super tanker model available upon request.

PO

> ztrader

Grumpfff...