Re: Sirtrade Intl.'s free TRADING SYSTEMS Newsletter

>>Fishs and corals are not very kind between themselves if you dont care, but this
>>has nothing to do with these recent horror stories, the only progress being made
>>by human beings seeming to endless increase their silly so called political
>>problems.
>>At least, with fishes, I will be able to solve their cultural problems, and if I
>>do not succeed, there are somme good french cooking recipes that will apply.

So true about fishes, they are nasty beggars, they chase and harass one
another constantly, the bigger ones upon the smaller...you will never solve
their cultural problems, even with your fuzzy nutz, because they have no
cultural problems, it all falls to Darwin and natural order, much like
trading when done correctly...if a fish offends the toilet awaits and ends
the disturbance immediately...i do however recommend freshwater for the
newbie fish keeper, it's cheaper and less delicate, like paper trading (you
are of course most familiar with paper trading).

>>> He sent me the quoted email yesterday, so I would assume he is still very
>>> much with us on this temporal plane. My remark was intended to point out to
>>> those interested that although he is departed from the Omega List, perhaps
>>> due to embarrassment over his blind allegiance to Omega, nevertheless he
>>> continues to hype his fussie logic by other means. Many of us on the list
>>> miss his unique wit.

>>Sorry, I'm back!
>>What does mean blind allegiance ? This software overall worked for 10 years and
>>we are ALL still here...

Geez, we are all still here DESPITE the software!

...and...you know, blind allegiance, it's like kissing ass. But, hey, mon
cheri, we were all so worried about you, with the announcement from Omega
and all...we knew all along that you had not abandoned us and that SP6 will
indeed be delivered as you promised...is it true?