Re: programming standards ?

Code is TRADED here. Most of what code is posted on the list consists
Value1, Value2, Condition1, and so on. And much of what is posted is not
original, but re-posted. So if I recognize a request for a particular
function or indicator that I've seen in my code database, I'll cut and
paste it and fire it off to the list. And leave the code editing to others.
I still don't see a problem with that. That's the point I'm making here.

MT

If we lived in a perfect world.... :-)