Re: programming standards ?

This is true. I trade to make a living. I don't trade to program.
Programming is about the same to me as taking out the trash, some things
just have to get done whether you enjoy it or not.

If I get a bit of code (like below) from someone that serves my purposes,
I'll cut and paste it in, and trade on. If someone requests a bit of code,
I'll quickly cut and paste it to the list, and move on. I don't have the
time to become a code tinker, because as I've stated above, I trade to make
a living, and time is money. Most of us here understand those rules of the
code... ;-)

MT

The only "formal" class I've had in programming was Fortran in '71 (key
punch cards, mainframes). Good riddance... :-)