RE: Wish I had a source file compare for EL

Yes, that would be high on everyone's wish list.....
but here is something that will do the job, albeit it's a bit of a chore:
http://www.componentsoftware.com/rcs/maindnl.htm

RCS is a powerful revision control system that will require you maintain
separate Text file versions of your ELA/ELS source code. Each function or
indicator or signal will require a separate text file to be created. I know,
I know, this is clumsy.
However, it will:
1) store all of the source code (original version and ALL changes)
2) track each change
3) show the differences between versions (delta reporting)
4) maintain a revision history as well.
Totally integrated into Windows Explorer as well.....
takes 10 minutes to install; 15 minutes to learn to use.

Highly recommended. Can't be beat for the price ;)

Side Note: with just a tiny, tiny bit of effort and a small portion of the
Cruz millions, TRAD could easily get the source for this package and
integrate it into TS2000i or TS6.