RE: Adrian Pitt and AGET...Last Word.

May I call you Adrian the Pit ?

You said "It added nothing to the benefit of
> readers" my post was meant for you to Shut up and
not to enlighten you. I was watching your posts for a
while but couldn't restrain anymore. This forum is for
Trade Station not AGET forum. You may sell or peddle
AGET somewhere else. If you have something worthwhile
to say for AGET then Prove it. Period.
You said "lucky sod who get a copy of a $2750USD
> program for less than
> $100...go Don.. :-)"
My offer to your Bank for $100 including the hardware
lock still stands. For their benifit I will also
include seminar videos for $5 a piece. Do you get it?
or its hard to understand for a AGET follower?
You said "These tools help me come up with lower
risk entries and thereby by higher rewards as well.
Simple really." If so prove it ! Take my challenge, I
guess you have no guts...no guts no glory.
You said "I am not interested in proving anything, its
up to the user to prove things for himself.  All they
need to know is that all the tools are their in the
program to make good money."
Stop telling your fairy tales, its very typical of a
salesman or peddler.
With your own admission you said "BTW..you say the
wave counts are after the fact?  I wouldn't know..I
never use that part of the program." I thought AGET is
Advanced Elliot and Gann, so half the program you do
not use is garbage in your own words.
You are not telling people how software can help make
them money, instead you are misguiding them with your
fairy tales. You cannot take the realtime trading
challenge....because you can't do it. In my opinion
you are a misguided missile in trading.

This forum is for Trade Station, Please leave it that
way.
Thanks for your consideration.

=== message truncated ===