Re: Adrian Pitt and AdvancedGET

Of course anyone that doesn't agree with Adrian is off in fantasy land. But,
believe it or not, there are many people who are dissatisfied with AG, so
assuming we're all the same person using different e-mail addresses is truly
living in fantasy land.

People in this list have asked that this conversation be stopped but you
seem determined to keep going. Why not exhibit an iota of politeness and let
this issue go? We've all made our points and you've made your insults so
there's really nothing left to be said.

Sincerely,
John