Re: Adrian Pitt and AdvancedGET..Don Roose??

Don your post requires complete response, you asked
for it:

Before selling me a vowel you must figure out the
difference between man and a woman. Adrian is a man
not a woman ( you may read his post to verify...LOL.)
I seriously doubt you know what you are...man or a
woman...it maybe otherwise. You are totally confused.
You purport to be a smart person, figure this, I asked
Adrian for the challenge and posting trades is to find
how he analyses his AGET. It could only be done by
realtime trades and reasons behind each trade using
AGET logic. And thats how you can verify his
statement, and thats how you can prove if he is
telling the truth or not. Would he take this
challenge? of course not. My challenge for his online
trading is creative and constructive. I do not believe
in fairy tales.
Does this all make sense to you? guess not, you are at
very primitive stage. Forget about understanding or
learning trading.

This forum is for Trade Station and it should be left
that way. AGET has no place here.

=== message truncated ===