Ndir- AGET sale for $100

Ndir,
Not kidding, will you sell me your AGET software, hardware lock plus manuals
for $100 as you have publically stated (throw in the tapes, why would you
need them, but not a must)?   Do you have it for sale or not?  I will need
your AGET user code for the transfer, but assume it is original if you
attended seminars or your name, so I can verify with AGET.  Lets get this
over so this list can go back to just Omega? Waiting for a reply here still
. . .
don ewers