Re: One TS - two monitors

>Is it possible to spread Tradestation 6(formerly Pro) over 2 monitors
>using one computer? My computer has a video card (GeForce 2 MX) which
>allows me to run two monitors. I would like to  put quotes on one
>monitor and charts on the other monitor. Tech support did not think I
>could split Tradestation6 application to do this.

How many monitors you have should be transparent to the application.
It's something handled at the operating system level, not the
application level.  The operating system simply allows the software
to open windows in a wider space.  Whether Tradestation is set up to
"expect" and be able to use that wider space is another matter, but
worth trying out.

--
//  \
//___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com