Re: One TS - two monitors

  I'm running ts 6 on 2 monitors (matrox dual head g400).  You still can
only show 1 workspace at a time but you can pack a lot more into it.
 You can set up the workspace such that quotes appear on one monitor
whilst charts appear on the other.  See  http://www.iasmith.com/2ms.gif
 I've used this on both win NT 4 and win 2000.

Now I want 4 monitors!  :-(

I Smith