Re: DTN and TS2000

I hope Dynastore and others are listening.  Because if TRAD/DTN turns the
screws on their joint customers, there will be lots of people looking
elsewhere fast.  I long ago accepted the fact that SP5 was the last service
pack and found peace.  But now this.  Geez.  I hate the fact that because
DTN simply wants to "keep up with the Jones's" we have to once again become
dependent on TRAD developers.   God help us.