Re: DTN and TS2000

Received this info from DTN tech support this morning:

"...We will be making changes to some fields on our datafeed. Tradestation
will be providing a patch which is nothing more than a .dll file that will
replace your old one.  It is a very simple fix.  I am using the patch on a
test feed with the changes in place.  Tradestation handles the changes just
fine.  The release date has been changed, we are trying to give all of our
third party providers time to get their patch up on their web sites."

DTN goes out of their way to support and help clients make their trading
more productive and less stressful. Just the opposite of Omega who would
rather pull the carpets from under our feet to better pick our pockets.