Re: Mark Gilks attachment - Badtrans virus

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:04:45 -0800, jpaladin <jpaladin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> So, now, how do we get Mark banned from the list for
>intentionally sending viruses?
>
>Sincerely,
>John

I received the infected email from Mark Gilks as well.  Last I heard
from him prior to this current email was his post to this list on
10/30/2000 giving an ELA for Stoller bands.

I was unable to determine his intent from the email infected with the
badtrans virus.  Could you tell me how to do this?

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977