Re: Data to Excel

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:00:24 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm using TS 2Ki with Esignal.
>
>Anyone know how to import O-H-L-C data (as an example, all of SPZ1 for
>October) from the GlobalServer into an Excel spreadsheet?
>
>Thanks in advance for any help.
>
>Gerald Marisch

Hello Gerald,

I don't think it can be done from GS.  However the following will
work:

Open a chart with SPZ1 and no indicators,
Click VIEW, DATA Window

Then, from the data window click on the Micosoft flag in the upper
left and then SHOW ALL  DATA,

Then on the same menu click SEND TO FILE

IF you change the extension of the file from txt, after the file is
created you can double click on it and it will (or should) autoload
into excell.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977