AW: Buying without selling

Hi Gary,

this was one of the "creative" suggestions of Joe Ross. He advocated holding
two commodity accounts for the express purpose of being able to be
simultaneously long and short the same commodity; the idea being that it is
supposedly easier to enter the market by closing a position than by having
to pull the psychological trigger of opening one.

I remember he complained that the majority of market participants were not
sophisticated enough to understand these subtle strategic considerations.
:-)

Best regards,

Michael Suesserott