Help with the 1000 indicator limit

Dear List,

I have hit the1000 indicator limit in TS2000 again and do not have any more
indicators I can delete to make run for new indicators.  The error message I
get when I try to load more indicators says the folder has reached its
1000 limit. Does anyone know the name of the folder which holds the
TradeStation2000 indicators?  I think I can work around this problem by
starting a new indicator folder and manually switching the names of the
folders before I start TS2000. If I can find a work around I will let you
know.

Robert Holt.