Re: Realtime Data Feed Question and price bar flickering

> On the Chart, every realtime Tick the entire chart flickers like
> mad as if it has to reprint every bar on the chart each tick.

It sounds like the "volume bug" in TS2k.  If the feed provides volume
on futures, it drives something insane in the Global Server with the
result you see.  It also runs the CPU usage up to 100%, if it wasn't
there already.

> Anybody know how to fix this?  This happens with Esignal, as well
> as Qfeed with MetaServerRT.

If you're feeding eSignal directly into TS2k, I don't think there is
a fix.  I believe eSignal recently improved their feed to provide
proper volume information, and TS2k started to blow up.  Omega
considers this a bug in eSignal data rather than the Global Server,
what a surprise.  You'll have to wait until Omega and DBC duke it out.

If you're feeding Quote.com data through Dynastore, there is a
solution.  DB added a feature to block this precise problem.  In the
portfolio editor, there is an "ITV" column.  This stands for Ignore
Trade Volume.  Enable this setting for all futures symbols, and the
problem should go away.

Gary