Realtime Data Feed Question and price bar flickering

Hello,

I'm new to Tradestation2000i and I'm only displaying a realtime 1min chart
for the NQ Z1 emini.
On the Chart, every realtime Tick the entire chart flickers like mad as if
it has to reprint every bar on the chart each tick.  Every couple of seconds
I get "waiting for data" flicker? Its basically unwatchable, I'm using data
of current data and 2 days back.  It does seem to be correctly giving
realtime prices but instead of just the current candle the entire chart
series(bars) is flashing on/off?
For example, if my chart has 200 bars and the farthest back(maxbars back)
for all indicators/strategies only refers to 5 bars back.  Why does the
chart reload the entire 200 bars each tick.  It uses up about 80% of CPU
power on a 1.13gig Athlon for this process.
Anybody know how to fix this?  This happens with Esignal, as well as Qfeed
with MetaServerRT.

Also, What would be the most reliable and accurate Real-Time data feed to
use with Tradestation2000i?  I only use 1min E-Mini
NQ's and I need accuracy in the real time tick data..

Thank you for the Help.

Matt