Re: HUMOR -- More free money from Nigeria and Sierra Leon

Easy to answer.  Your account will receive a bank draft for a substantial
sum of money and you will be responsible for the overdraft.

You can try it, but I'd prefer that, rather than giving money to a scam
artist,  send whatever you're willing to part with to me.  It'll be just as
easy but;   you won't have to argue with your banker, your credit report
won't get messed up, and you'll avoid all those other scam offers that you'd
otherwise get as a confirmed pigeon when they pass your name and account
number to all of their cohorts.

Richard Funkhouser