Re: To Call or to Click, Which is the Faster

> i think there is a down side, i have noticed thru the years that if
> you are naively obsessed with tick counts and data speed and brokers
> speeds and on and on. you're either a looser or going to be a looser.

Okay, you've told us why it's a bad thing to be stupid. Why is it a bad
thing to have an efficient broker? :-)

Maybe if your broker sucks at getting your orders done, he sucks in
other ways as well. Isn't that worth knowing, even if you don't need
instant executions? As I recall, you switched brokers in the middle of
one of your CTA thingies and were VERY pleased with how much more money
you were making with the new guy. The whole tone of your recent posts
has been that the broker doesn't matter and we all know that's bullsh*t.

Dang, I must be feeling ornery today to be taking on Mark. :-)

--
  Dennis