RE: To Call or to Click, Which is the Faster

Mark,

MSA> ... can you explain this for me in greater detail?

Yes. I would like to get the order executed as soon as possible before the
market reacts to a power outage. You see, my system monitors the national
power grid and looks for spikes. Upon seeing a spike a quick determination
is made by TradeStation (with a DLL feed into my strategy) based on
historical power spike analysis, that a power outage is due to happen on a
golden ratio offset from previous historical spikes. The power grid is
compared with 2000 years of Sun Spots and the Mayan Calandar. So watch out
for a market crash on the Friday before October 13th or the Monday following
October 13th ;)

MSA> ...you  might  want  to consider buying a membership

Yes. Do you have one for sale? What is the latest membership Bid on the CME?
;)

MSA>...Ain't nothing as bad as a smart smartass

Yes. You have got that right :)

Mike (TC)

Creo Perpetuus Otium