Re: Off topic: Refurbished Computers

http://www.dell.com/us/en/dfb/products/series_precn_workstations.htm

When you view the inventory, select the "Model" column and you will notice
that Dell is also offering refurbished Precision 530 systems, which have
the latest Xeon processors.

Keep an eye on the inventory for a while.  Dell will suddenly drop prices
dramatically for a short period (often times in the middle of the night) to
move inventory.  I had my eye on a particular Precision 620 and saw its
price fall $3000 in one month!  But the key is that you have to keep
checking the sight often so you catch these bargain windows before the
other guy does.