From: "Dean DiCarlo" <junkmayl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jim Bronke" <jvbronke@xxxxxxxx>; "Dean DiCarlo"
<junkmayl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 12:16 AM
Subject: RE: Globalserver Clean Install

: oh, sorry, WIN 2000.
:
: I am not sure what has been causing the problems, but I noticed that I
: started to lose random data.  I built up 1 year of daily data history for
: all naz stocks, but then all of a sudden some symbols would only have 1 or
2
: days worth of data, whereas the majority would still have the full years
: data.  when I tried to update the ones that had sporadically lost the data
: (JDSU, INTC, and a few other important ones) that is when I got the CTree
: errors.  It is just all very odd.  I only use historybank for data, is
there
: any chance their data is contributing to my problems?  But the more
: important issue at hand is getting back up and running.  I am so in the
dark
: on this one as I always thought a fresh install would fix any problem.
:
: Thanks in advance,
: Dean
: