Re: Globalserver Clean Install

This is all I have locally on Ctree:

             Re: CTREE error
        Date:
             Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:35:21 -0800
        From:
             "Bob Scott" <rlscott@xxxxxxxx>
          To:
             "Mike" <mreed@xxxxxxx>, <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

MIke,

If you want to use the TS4 tick backup file (40bonn.old) then you should
have selected Restore from the Server | Files tab - don't do it
manually.
The thing that is probably messing you up is that you need to re-build
the
index file (40bonn.idx) after you change the tick file (40bonn.dat) - so
either

1. Manually delete the index file (40bonn.idx)  with the Server shut
down
and restart the Server to re-build the index file or

2. If you want to use the backup file then get the backup file named as
it
was originally (40bonn.old), rename or delete any 40bonn.dat or
40bonn.idx
files and re-start the Server and go to Server | Files | Restore.

I *strongly* suggest at this point that you not delete anything (just
rename) until you are satisfactorily running again.

In the future you will save your self a lot of grief by using my Unfrag
utility which I will send to you if you want but first get the thing
running
again.

~Bob