From: Jim Bronke [mailto:jvbronke@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 12:06 AM
To: Dean DiCarlo; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Globalserver Clean Install

win98?

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dean DiCarlo" <junkmayl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 12:05 AM
Subject: Globalserver Clean Install

:
: My globalserver crashed due to some 'Ctree' error.  I followed the
: instructions on the omega knowledge base but it didn't fix the problem.
So
: I decided that since it has been almost 2 months since the last crash
where
: I had to reinstall everything, that I would just reinstall tradestation
and
: globalserver fresh.  Well, I have done that 2 times now and still I have a
: "critical error" and global server just shuts down when I try to open it.
: have follewed the knowledge base suggested fix and it still doesn't fix
it.
: This is particularly frustrating and I have spent hours this weekend
trying
: to figure this out and it was working fine at the end of last week.  Any
: ideas?  I don't want to keep anything, I just want a clean install.  There
: must be some corrupt file that is lingering on my system and it is being
: picked up by the fresh installations?  Otherwise I can't figure out why
: installing fresh from the CD isn't working.  It is worth nothing that i
had
: to edit the registry in order to keep SP3 from continuously looping
throught
: the MDAC installation (omega knowledgebase recommended).
:
: I uninstalled and deleted the whole omega research directory, yet I am
still
: obviously not getting a clean install as globalserver refuses to work.
:
:
:
: