Re: Opinions On TS2000i

That's interesting.  What example of a problem appears in SP5 and not in 4c?

One feature that was removed in SP5 (maybe it was removed between SP3 and
4c; I can't remember) was the way bid and ask tick data (at least for DTN
satellite feed) was stored.  It changed for the worse.  When I talked to TS
support about it, they didn't know what the heck I was talking about
(surprise!).

Also, the behavior in which data was loaded into RadarScreen changed.