Opinions On TS2000i

Let's try this another way. Would anyone care to offer an opinion as to the
merits or drawbacks of using TS2000i vs. any other functionally similar
charting/back testing software? From list participant’s comments, it seems
that there are a number of unhappy TS users. Is this just the state of all
software presently available? Are some platforms better suited to certain
tasks? I understand that this might require a complicated answer but
anything you care to share would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance,
again.

P.S. Thanks to all who replied privately to my previous question.