From: DP [mailto:ahava1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 1:00 PM
To: Omega-List@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Off-Topic: Application error

Could someone send me in the right direction in resolving this memory
 error?

I've tried and receieved two responses from two newsgroups:

Possibly a bad stick of RAM or from Microsofts own website to download SP2 -
both have not resolved the problem.

This message appears after trying to run Word on Windows 2000 OS.

The error message:

  The instruction at "0x30767085" referenced memory at"0x2ffa9930". The
  memory could not be read.

  Dave